Give Your Business Room To Grow
Join us for an incredible live CEO day
Are you ready to level up?
Is this you?
- You have a plan but it’s not working how you wanted it to (sigh.)
- You have a plan but you put it on the shelf and haven’t looked at it since you wrote it! (so many hands up for this one!)
- You have all the best intentions but can’t seen to get to the stuff that you know will really move your business forward (how do you work on the most important things when everything seems important?)
- You don’t understand why it has to be so hard to move things forward (feels like you’re trudging uphill)
- You had hoped you’d have more clients in the hopper by now but they’re just not showing up like you had hoped.
- You like to set aside time for planning but never do it on your own (yawn, so boring by yourself)
- You are growing and you can’t keep up with the pace of work and you need a plan to deal with that (high five! This is the right direction!)
- Maybe something else….?
Regardless of what’s true for you, it’s June, and it’s time to celebrate your wins and support your growth, regardless of what it looks like.
This leads me to the big question I have for you right now:
How are your 2022 plans coming along?
As business owners and modern CEOs we create plans, but sometimes things change. This is normal. I know I don’t have to tell you, because if there’s anything the past few years of taught us is that the best laid plans can mean nothing in the end.
But without a plan, your goal is just a wish, so I still believe in them.
No matter what is happening, I continue to take focused time, at least twice a year, to review and create my plans so I’m sure to be still doing the most important things, assigning resources appropriately and keeping my eye on what I’m creating for myself and for my business.
Let’s revisit the plans you made at the beginning of the year – and if you didn’t make any, there’s no time like the present! Let’s get into action with a few of your favourite business bestie’s and join me for my next CEO Day.
Let’s make our plans together, and then go after them!!!
It’s a day to step away from the busyness of working IN your business to work ON your business for one focused day so you can:
- Take a step back and review your business progress to date
- Tackle your 2021 Business Goals and see if they need adjusting
- Design the second half of the year for success
- Land on the key thing you need to put in place now, to reap the benefits later
- And make sure you’re re-inspired to work hard, on the right things.
- And we’ll do it all in community, because it’s just so much more fun and, well… inspired!
Why You Need This CEO Day
Friday, June 24, 2022; 9am-3.30pm MST
You’ll come away with:
- A review of what’s gone well so far in 2022 (and what could go better!)
- An understanding of where you are with your business targets to date (don’t worry if you didn’t make any yet for 2022, we’ll design some together)
- Clearly knowing what you want to achieve by the end of 2022
- A plan of what success looks like for you this year
- What you NEED to do over the summer to ensure you don’t lose momentum
- Having made some smart business decisions to move your business forward
$197 for the individual day
Susan’s CEO days are incredibly beneficial to the business owner who wants to thrive.
But don’t just take our word for it, take a look at these testimonials!
Committed to my Success – Susan has created effective tools to help me define where I want to go, and through her coaching, she offers continued support to my journey. Her business smarts, leadership and coaching skills, and her vibrant and fun personality make that journey enjoyable and entertaining. Her commitment to my success, allows me to see the possibilities with my own brand and aspirations for my business Wide Open Spaces.
I came to Susan in pure panic – desperately wanting change (personally and professionally) but no idea how to figure it out. Susan has many incredible gifts – she can perfectly articulate what you’re trying to say, she asks all the right questions, and she respectfully and gently pushes you to discomfort. Susan has had my back for more than a year (and we’re not done yet) and my life is transforming. I’m happier and brighter. I’m less anxious and moody. I have more energy to do the things I love and want to pursue. My career is shifting. It’s truly an awakening experience and once you set your intentions, watch out! I wouldn’t be where I am today without Susan’s compassion, coaching and program. I am at peace.
After working with Susan in her Accelerate! Mastermind program, which includes her incredible CEO days, my business and mindset is in a different place compared to when I started with her. What’s more, my last two months have been the highest revenue I’ve made so best to keep doing what is working and I’ve re-enrolled for another session!
The Accelerate! program offers a creative and productive way to help entrepreneurs develop a business plan that is meaningful and connected to your full life. Susan’s expansive, creative and methodical approach created a clear way for me to connect what’s intrinsically important to me to a new business field.
Before you go…
If there’s one thing I want you to remember, it’s this:
Trust your gut!
If you’ve read this far, I have a feeling my CEO Day is exactly what you are looking for to help you move forward and gain momentum. So don’t second guess yourself.
If you’re worried you’re not ready yet or aren’t 100% convinced this CEO day is the perfect tool for you, I say, take the leap.
If you want to make 2022 your best year yet, you need this CEO day!
So what are you waiting for?